WHAT IS THE CNG FILLING STATION COMPRESSOR?
The CNG filling station compressor comprises of the following parts:
- Compressor unit
- Gas purifier and dryer
- A column for gas filling
- A control plate for regulating the charging sequence
- A selling machine for selling the CNG
The typical working of the CNG filling station compressor would be the taking of gas, undergoing treatment in the compressor unit, purification followed by drying. This is then followed by gas filling and finally selling after determining a charging sequence.
Many of these stations compressor not only work with refueling of CNG but also with transportation of compressed natural gas making them extremely serviceable. By way of the gas filling column, the compressed natural gas is carried to the refueling substations, carrying the compressed natural gas to the semi-trailer which is usually a high pressure transportation area. This is how the refueling is done. What is noteworthy about the high pressure transportation area is that it can be used not only for refueling cars, but for carrying the compressed natural gas to the cities by road. It can become an excellent alternative, of course after making the necessary pressure adjustments. Thus, this can be an excellent choice for suppliers of compressed natural gas. It can compensate as an excellent network and save costs for gas suppliers and users.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE BUYING AND USING A CNG FILLING STATION COMPRESSOR?
- The CNG filling station compressor of excellent quality will be extremely durable and reliable. The equipment and various parts and valves will have a shelf life of around 8000 hours. So, look for a CNG filling station compressor with this shell life or more. Do not settle for less and compromise. Choose the best.
- The best thing about CNG filling station compressor is the soft start and stop feature. It allows easy application and use and allows the machine to adapt and improve upon its range of air intake and adaptation.
- A good CNG filling station compressor would create less noise and would be conscious of noise pollution 88카 .
- Ensure that the CNG filling station compressor is easy to install and use, easy to clean and is not a liability.
- It should be an investment and bear you returns.
WHAT IS THE HELIUM COMPRESSOR?
Helium compressors work in a similar fashion. It compresses noble gasses in this case helium. A typical helium compressor would possess the following features. They are as follows:
- Efficiency and reliability
- Energy consumption and backup. Good helium compressors function for 24 hours.
- Clean lubrication that limits pollution and is preferably oil free
- Cost friendly so that it does not create liabilities
- Easy to install and use.
- Low maintenance and repair costs