In continuation of our earlier post, wherein we discussed some ways to save money and keep control over our personal finances, while going to watch movies, let’s proceed further to discuss more such ideas and try to build further our list of ways to save money, while enjoying movies at the same time.
1) If you are going with your family, then be sure to check whether you can get a family discount / discount tickets for children. All you have LK21 do is ask, and you may get lucky… Generally, theatres offer tickets for children at lesser prices. So, it can be an easy way to save money.
2) If you are a student, then do ask them if they are offering any discount movie tickets for students. You can get lucky and save money if there are some promotional schemes going on for students.
3) Another easy way to save money is – Try to buy movie tickets online…for they may be giving a discount. Definitely worth a try… So, do check online before you leave your home. There may be some discounts if you buy movie tickets online.
4) Many times, the theatres themselves offer discount movie tickets as advertisement coupons in the local newspapers. So, be sure to check out before you leave. You can carry the coupons with you and present them at the counter and get discount movie tickets.
5) Also, if it is possible, the try to attend movies during the weekdays. The reason is simple – During weekdays, there are lesser number of people who can manage to go to the movies. So, if you really like watching movies in theatres, then it would be good for your personal finances, if you plan to watch movies during weekdays.
I Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. As always, comments are Welcome and Encouraged. Cheers.
Please visit our Blog:- [http://www.informationandideas.blogspot.com]
for more information on
–Business & Money Making Ideas
— Opportunities, Ideas and Tips for Making Money Online and Offline
— Personal Finance Tips
— Ways to Save Money
— Ways to Earn Money